TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion: Coles Coke Footy Kick Off 2022
Promoter: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 1800025123
Promotional Period: Start date: 01/03/22 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 30/04/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase any Participating Product from a Coles Supermarket or www.coles.com.au ("Participating Venues"); and
b) visit www.footykickoff.com, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a scanned copy or receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Entrants will be notified immediately upon entry form submission whether or not they have won an instant win prize. All entries will also be automatically entered into the Major Prize Draw.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
b) limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day; and
c) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) Instant Win prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $174,720.60
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method|
|Major Prize: The prize is a new Toyota Hilux SR5 extra cab 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel 2021 with automatic transmission, including 12-months registration, 12-months compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary from State by State).||1||Up to AUD$64,320.60||Major Draw: computerised random selection - 14/05/22 at 2:30 pm AEST|
|Instant Win Prize 1: The prize is a $1,000 Puma Community Club voucher, redeemable for Puma apparel. The voucher must be used to purchase apparel for a local sporting organisation or community group, as nominated by the winner. The prize will be awarded to a representative of the winner’s nominated Community Club.||5||AUD$1,000.00||Instant Win|
|Instant Win Prize 2: The prize is two (2) x adult tickets to a 2022 AFL Match of their choice (in the regular Home and Away season and from a list of options provided by the Promoter).||200||Up to AUD$198.00||Instant Win|
Instant Win Prize 3: The prize is an AFL Replica Jersey. Winners will be provided with size (S/M/L/XL/XXL) and design options, subject to availability.
Sizes available are limited. No alternative will be provided if size offered does not fit the winner.
|Instant Win Prize 4: The prize is a $50 Puma voucher.||20||AUD$50.00||Instant Win|
Major Prize Conditions:
- Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. The colour of the vehicle is Eclipse Black.
- The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Toyota dealership.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the car in their own name, then the winner may assign the car to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the car is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner/the winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
Voucher Prize Conditions:
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
AFL Tickets Prize Conditions:
- If the winner cannot attend the chosen game, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter is not obliged to offer any substitute.
- The 2022 AFL Match ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- All costs associated with attending the AFL Match (including but not limited to travel to and from the match) will be the responsibility of the winner and their guest for the prize.
Winner notification: Instant winners will be notified immediately upon entry form submission.
The Major Prize draw winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw. The winner will be published at www.cokefootykickoff.com by 21/05/22.
Unclaimed Prizes: The remaining prizes must be claimed by 14/07/22 at 2:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prizes that are valued at more than $100 will be redrawn on 15/07/22 at 2:30 pm AEST at I Go Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.cokefootykickoff.com by 22/07/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.cokefootykickoff.com.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Major Prize Draw:
a) The draw will take place at I Go Direct Group, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031, Australia at 2:30 pm AEST on 14/05/22 using computerised random selection.
i) The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. Instant Win:
a) Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
b) Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
c) Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are valued at more than $100 will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
d) Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
9. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
10. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
11. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
12. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
14. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
15. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
16. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
18. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
20. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
21. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
22. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
25. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
26. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
27. Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
29. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
30. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/00027, NSW Authority No. TP/1034 and SA Permit No. T21/2116.